Friday, April 22, 2005

settlin in

The crew, consisting of jacked up does the work of 3 men Alvaro, the carpenter and karaoke king of canaan, chico and the kid steven arrive simultaneously and exactly at 6 although i wouldnt know becuase i dont have a watch, with woops and calls to wake us

We pop up and immediatly brush the teath followed by beunas dias and then spliff. We contemplate the rest of the day and make cafe.

I do some work on the table I'm building and do a little something in the garden before breakfast. We made some hash browns with dank salsa type stuff.

More work on the table and the dudes started some mosaic work on the sink and I finished the table and made some pasta and sauce for lunch.

Mellowed out and then we all went for a swim in the river which was envigoratingly brisk. I got naked and them a little uncomforable I made and cleansed thoroughly with soap.

Read a whold bunch That Eggert book I've been realy into.

Now at the homestead chillin with the fam about to have some falafel for dinner

everyday the light and cload cover and fog are different and create a totally different ambiance

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home