Friday, April 15, 2005

Beware of the sheman whores

ended my post abruptly becuase someone wanted me to go smoke a J and then of course we got hungry and had to go to my favorite 24 hr san jose establishment.

Took a different route to check out the sheman whores who are usually pretty entertaining. There were tons of them more than ive ever seen before and they are all yelling and flashing us. We get to the corner where they are standing and they about 5 of them start grouping me and another 5 on yems. They go right for the balls one of gets a good shot that I feel in my stomach a little. I´´m tyring to protect my junk and keeps these things off of me but they just wont stop and I ended pushing one of them into the street which i initially felt a little bad about untill i realized shes A FUCkING MAN and that they pick pocketed 10 bucks from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home